Saturday, February 14, 2009

Baby shower cake!!!

Today I made a baby shower cake for my sister's friend from church. Their church is having a baby shower for her. My sister wanted a verse on it so I put Psalm 139:13-14, which psalms 139 is one of my FAV chapters in the bible! It was a lot of writing...its not perfectly straight across but I am hoping they wont care! I am so use to doing fondant flowers that it was a challenge for me to make these buttercream flowers, I am not use to using so much buttercream for decoration...however...i must say I LOVED it and had a blast making this cake! I love pink and purple together and I hope they enjoy it! Its a white almond sour cream cake! Very yummy!

I took many views...(just to warn you)

















Thanks for looking! If you need a cake (family and friends) just let me know! I love doing this for fun! Next cake is coming next week...its a birthday cake for my cousin Laura! Stay tuned!

Love, april

1 comment:

  1. I just looked at all of your cakes, below. You are so talented, girl. I wish I lived close by, so I could taste some of these yummy creations!

    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete